We are constantly looking for qualified staff. Refer to the job offers below or send us your CV and a cover letter.
- - In collaboration with the established team, you will be in charge of thermic and technic studies of the constructions (sizing of wood pieces, assembly …).
- - You will have to draw the construction plans (using SEMA) and take care of the complete transfer to the numerical control machining.
- - You will have to perform the cutting using numerical control and regular machinery and to organize the preparation of the building sites.
- - You will also be present on the building site to ensure that the work goes well and to have a full mastery of the construction process.
- - Bac +2/+3 (or equivalent) in the field of wood.
- - Experience on wooden construction sites is mandatory.
- - Good knowledge of the following softwares: SEMA, MD Bat and Microsoft Office.
- - Motivation, curiosity, rigour and humility will be important factors.
- - Taste for work well done.
- - Ability to manage and organize a team in the workshop and on site.
- - Good French and English or German level.
- - Evolution to higher responsibilities depending on the skills demonstrated.
- - Varied work from design to production and assembly.
- - Growing familial company.
- - Motivating salary and advantages.
For an unsolicited application, contact us by mail :
Or by post :
- Constructions Bois DUMONT-FILLON 49 rue de la frontière 39220 LES ROUSSES